Thursday, May 19, 2011

A random short blurb

It's amazing how when life goes so far downhill, it can only go uphill again afterwards. It's sunny, and beautiful, and I have really awesome friends who help me "borrow" couches from the Moyer lounge to sit outside. Yup, this is life at its finest. All I have to get through is orchestra tonight, and then I don't have anything until 1:30 tomorrow afternoon. Lots of practicing time, and homework time (since band is stealing half of my weekend), and hopefully some being with James time.

I'm a little bummed out that oceanography isn't going as well as I hoped. I'm learning so much from the class, but because it's exam-based, I'm struggling grade-wise. Test anxiety sucks. I have a couple more big ticket items, and I'm going to study my butt off for the final. If everything goes perfectly, I'll get a B+ in the class. *crossing my fingers*
I don't have any brilliant thoughts today, but there's always hope for tomorrow :)

~Allie

No comments: