Saturday, May 7, 2011

I promise this will work...maybe.

I wish I was brilliant at blogging. Mostly I'm forgetful, and it's not like I'm in a foreign country where basically the only way I can get a hold of people is through my blogs. Then again, sometimes it's okay just to write a few sentences to remind the world that you exist, rather than worry about sounding brilliant.

It's beautiful in Seattle right now. The sun is out, the sky is clear, and I really want to practice my horn in my room instead of sitting in dark Crawford. I wonder if it would bug people much? I could try playing into a pillow :D

Saturdays are just best for relaxing. Pondering all you accomplished in the last week and start setting goals to improve for the next one. Personally, now that my mouth doesn't cry in pain every time I play in my middle register, I'm going to practice a lot more this week. I actually started getting out of shape, in just 3 days. It's frightening how easily that happens.

I have a lot of little decisions to make over the next few days, ones that aren't life changing, but still make a definite impact on life. God help me make the right decision, and do what is wise.

I'm excited for the summer, but I keep wondering: where in heaven's name did sophomore year go?? I swear I was just moving in a few months ago! Oh well. They always say that the older you get, the faster the years fly by. Next thing I know, I'm going to be walking through Safeco Field receiving my diploma. *shudder* But not yet. Until then, I'm going to continue working my hardest and enjoying my college years :)

Allie

No comments: