Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Back to where I belong :)

Today marks my last post before the beginning of spring quarter. I love knowing that I'm lying in my own bed (as much as a school mattress and bed frame counts as "mine") right next to my awesome roommate (and our friend Steven since he and Jess are watching New Moon right now...bleh) and with my boyfriend upstairs. It's just comfortable here, and I know exactly what's up and stuff.

I dive straight into pretty much every class tomorrow, but I'm kind of excited for it. I exchanged the credits of my piano class and my art class for another general education class (Geography). Basically I'll still be hauling 20 credits like last quarter, but I'm working to get more credits towards my basic graduation requirements. I guess it's just my way of securing that I'll graduate on time.

I really don't have much more to say, as I'm completely ready to pass out. Just thought I'd post a reminder to the world that I'm alive :)

~Allie

No comments: