Sunday, March 21, 2010

Ahh...home again

I'll be honest and say it's awesome to be home. I didn't necessarily miss Yakima that much, but I've definitely missed my parents a ton. I'm a little sad that my spring break falls nearly two weeks before theirs, but I am glad that I got this weekend with them to just spend some quality time together :)
I do miss Jae, but hey, it's only 5 days we'll be apart at the most, and time apart only makes us stronger, right? Spending time with his family is always a kick, and when I get back it'll be his 19th birthday...ahh, that will be fun to plan! I'm thinking a green cake with a fun dyed icing (maybe blue?) It'll be really cool looking, that's for sure!
What else is there to be said? Well, while I'm back I'm hoping to finally get this filling done on one of my molars that was supposed to get done around 6 months ago, and maybe get in for a haircut from Linda. She'll probably have lots of words to say about how I haven't cut my hair in months! That will be fun to catch up with. I don't want a lot of length taken off as I really do like how long it's getting, but a trim will feel good for my poor split ends.

I'm on a roll reading books while I'm not worrying about school. I think reading for fun is one thing I miss from high school. Since I've gone to college, I've had less time (or will) to read books outside of the class-required ones. Well, I decided that reading was needed for this break, and have about 7 books left of my original pile of 8 books. Thank God that I'll have lots of time to read while I'm in Yakima (probably while letting the dogs run out in the orchard next door) and I still have a 4 hour bus ride back to Everett too :D
I love spring break, and I totally can't wait to see what else is in store for me while I'm free from the brain-killing madness!
~Allie

No comments: