Sunday, April 11, 2010

And yet another week goes by...

Highlights of this week:
being sudo-principal horn for wind symphony on Friday (with all the solos :D)
watching Thalia Symphony Friday night
Zoo trip yesterday :)
Lots of practicing this week
And being ahead on readings for my classes :)

So, I finally decided that I wanted people to know that my blog exists, and posted the link on facebook, then got notified that I hadn't allowed commenting in my settings. This definitely explains why Sami and Marsh couldn't comment on my posts (if they tried, that is lol). For the rest of my evening, it looks like I will be working on homework, watching movies and hopefully add in a couple hours of practicing tonight :)

I have decided that my hair looks excellent in a half-back, which is a good thing to know now that the weather is improving and I don't necessarily want my hair down all the time. Probably not anything worth stating for everyone reading, but at least it'll be a reminder to me.

I'm currently watching Reign of Fire, which is supposedly a scary movie. I dislike being scared a ton, so I hope it's not as bad as people say it is. Crossing my fingers!

No comments: