Sunday, February 12, 2012

I learned how to spin!

I actually learned how to spin a couple weeks ago, but this was my first success with fiber that I bought. I'm still working on getting it more consistent, and hoping my next one will be thinner, but we'll see. I have a pattern in mind for it, but I need some more yardage first. Hoping it works out :D

Spinning is a dangerous new hobby...but it's so cool to think that I have more of a hand in the final product that I knit. Someday, I know I'll want a wheel, but I have so many other things that I need to save for first that it's going to have to wait for a while. I'm hoping for a decent tax return, so I'm crossing my fingers for that :D

Not much more to say, except that my jury went really well, and I can't wait until spring to see the sun again.

No comments: